Friday 28 September 2012

Only a couple of days more


I got the manuscript for At her boss’s command back from the editor a couple of days ago and have been busy ever since with preparing it for publication. It has been a wonderful experience to see my text through the eyes of someone else, and I believe the book – and especially the language – improved immensely with editing. Those of you who want a sneak preview can read the excerpt, now in its edited form.

I have to format the manuscript next and then do an HTML conversion prior to publishing it. Something always goes wrong with that, but unless a disaster strikes, I should be able to publish the book by Monday the latest. Those of you who subscribe to the blog will know the moment it comes out, because I will announce it here. Until then, it’s tweaking and polishing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment