Sunday 23 September 2012

Waiting for the Hobbit



One of two people in my household is eagerly counting days to December 14th when The Hobbit, An Unexpected Journey premiers. I really liked the Lord of the Rings movies and this one promises to be just as good. However, despite loving the story, I haven’t actually managed to read the books, something I probably shouldn’t admit publicly, especially in a book blog. I have started reading the Lord of the Rings many times, but I have never managed to get through more than fifty pages or so from the beginning before giving up and I haven’t even tried to read the Hobbit. It hasn’t prevented me from enjoying the movies though.

There are still a couple of months to go, but a new trailer came out and I thought to share it with you. There are five different endings to it and you can choose your favourite at the official page, but I chose the one with dwarves. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment