Tuesday 11 December 2012

My new web pages are here

As I wrote in the previous entry, I’ve been redesigning my web pages. So here they are: Crimson House Books. It took me longer than I thought to update them, mainly because I spent a long weekend visiting family on the other side of the country. Also, because there are just about million links on my pages I had to make sure still work. And then there were those technical problems I mentioned earlier.

The main clour is red, as you can probably guess when the site is called crimson house books. Hannah and Susanna, my pen names, both have a page of their own, but unlike in the previous version, those pages don’t have their own subpages; it became too difficult to update them all.

Anyway, take a look. If you like to comment on them, you can do so here on my blog or send me e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment